The Craft Tea discount
- Buy more, save more! Discounts will automatically apply when you buy!
- 20% off 3 tins or more! ($11.99/tin)
- 33% off 5 tins or more! ($9.99/tin)
- The Dirty Dozen Collection for $99.99! ($8.33/tin) - note: does not include special edition teas!
- Free shipping when you buy 7 tins or more!
- Don't forget, refills are only $9.99!
- Lastly, if you own any of the vinyl pairings you can buy the matching tea for $5!
Caffeine & Organic Info
- Rest assured, all blends are caffeine-free unless noted otherwise! Clean Energy has the most amount (less than ~1/4 that of coffee). Mellow My Mind & Don’t Cramp My Style have a tiny amount (~1/32 of coffee).
- Most of my herbs are organic. Kava kava & suma root are not, but are cultivated without chemicals. I strongly discourage steeping anything in hot water that’s been treated with chemicals.
- I source the majority of my herbs from Mountain Rose, Starwest Botanicals, and Frontier Co-Op. They're all trustworthy and I wouldn't offer anything I wouldn't drink myself!
- Lastly, there's nothing added to these blends besides what's listed in the ingredients - if you can taste it, you can see it! No "natural flavorings" or artificial sweeteners are used, so you can expect a natural taste.
Herbs for Medicinal Purposes
- Herbs are not drugs. Do not expect a headache tea to work the same as Advil. You may find the effects subtle, however, do not assume this means they are ineffective. Many of the herbs can help you achieve great success in the long-run. If you’re serious about tackling health symptoms via herbs, I recommend talking to a certified herbalist.
- Please be sure to read the parental advisory on each tea as many herbs interact with certain conditions / medications. As a general rule, I do not recommend these blends to pregnant women or children (without consulting a doctor first, of course).
- None of the claims mentioned on this site have been evaluated by the FDA to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.